Solution? Tune-ups. You wouldn’t ignore a flat tyre on your Range Rover would you? I think not. Not facelifts, but ways to prevent looking like a roadmap.
Here’s 5 things which can help us men look better.
- Pretending you’re working hard will give you lines / crows feet – Freshen your face up with some Botox or filler like Juvederm or Restylane.
- Were you blessed with too much hair? Laser hair removal. No more shaving and ingrowns for body hair as well as some facial hair.
- Looking tired and a little clapped out? Exfoliating treatments with no down time to freshen up skin.
- Been hitting the plonk? Laser treatments help fix red blood vessels, particularly around the nose and reduce large ‘man’ sized pores.
- Daily maintenance – Look your best when you step outside with man make-up. Covers and protects against the sun!
These treatments are relatively painless and won’t leave you looking like you’ve just gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. And of course, nobody has to know your secret.
Clinics which provide these treatments and products are worldwide, however we recommend, Liberty Belle Skin Centrein Toorak, Australia.