It’s Melbourne’s turn to host the latest personalisation shoe service from British label, Paul Smith. Already a huge hit in its Canary Wharf flagship store, the London label now invites local Melbourne gents to customise their new Paul Smith shoes.
Though there are some restrictions as to what exactly can be designed, there are plenty of colour-ways and tidbits to adjust of your own accord, making it worth your time. So how does it work?
1. Select between the Paul Smith Sykes (an Oxford) or Flint (a Derby brogue)
2. Choose your upper colour from seven hues including violet, marsala (wine red), magenta, navy, brown and black
3. Select your sole colour from varying eight hues; be it super bright pink or neutral brown
4. Pick out a lace colour
5. Personalise the sole patch with your name (underneath the Paul Smith badge, of course)
6. Send them away and receive your tailor-made dress shoes
The shoe personalisation service is exclusive to the Paul Smith Melbourne store, located on 120 Collins Street. It runs from May 2 to May 9.
Contact their store directly for more information regarding pricing and designs at +61 3 9639 3110.