Clearly a bottle of wine and a cheesy branded visor is simply not enough for Hollywood’s red carpet regulars. The contents of the upcoming Oscars goodie bags has gone viral and it includes $200,000 worth of random shit like a sex toy and a 15-day walking tour of Japan.
- 10-day, first-class trip to Israel: $55K
- A year’s worth of unlimited Audi car rentals from Silvercar: $45K
- Lifetime supply of skin creams from Lizora: $31.2K
- 15-day walking tour of Japan: $45K
- A ‘Vampire Breast Lift’, which used blood to enhance the appearance of a woman’s breasts: $1.9K
- Personalized M&Ms: $300
- Joseph’s Toiletries ‘The Welcomer’, including 6 packs of the ‘most soothing and absorbent tissue paper in the world’: $275
But that’s just scraping the surface. Let’s not forget the $200 Nuelle Fiera Arouser for her which offers ‘gentle suction and stimulation’ for female attendees only, organic protein, a lint brush, maple syrup and a bunch of spa treatments.
The gift bags have been put together by LA-based niche marketing company Distinctive Asset. The Academy explains, “[The gift bag] is a blend of fabulous, fun and functional items meant to thrill and pamper those who may have everything money can buy but still savour the simple joy of a gift.”
Only the best for this year’s nominees it seems.