Only a handful of lucky winners will walk away with golden gramophone statues at the 2016 Grammy Awards tonight, but even the losers will score swag bags worth $22,000 each. As consolation prizes go, that’s not too shabby.
Organized by Distinctive Assets, the same company that puts together the extravagant Oscars goodie bags, the haul includes a $199 box of chocolates, a 24k gold facial valued at $460 and a $5,500 ultrasound skin tightening treatment. The red carpet-worthy souvenirs run the gamut from trips, to gift certificates, to jewellery, to clothing, to snacks and more.
Let’s take a peek at what else Taylor Swift can score for free this year, despite being worth over $200 million:
- Tools by Gina hairstyling products ($250)
- SCUF Gaming customized controllers ($300)
- Voucher towards a seven-day stay at the Golden Door Resort and Spa in San Marcos, California ($1,000)
- Decorating services from Koi Interiors ($1000)
- Custom cocktails and gift certificate for mixology services from The Natural Mixologist ($2,250)
- Fit Club TV “Ultimate Fitness Package,” including apparel, supplements and a fitness VIP experience ($6,180)
And that’s hardly all of it. There’s clothing and jewellery, supplements and protein bars, electronics, home goods and something called “MONQ Therapeutic Air.”
Therapeutic Air. It doesn’t get much more Hollywood than that.
Note: all prices in USD.