SIGN UP NOW,
YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD.

Get exclusive content, special offers and latest news delivered to your inbox.

Will Smith Says Bad Boys 3 Is “Definitely” Happening

After endless production hurdles, Will Smith has confirmed that there will finally be a Bad Boys 3 film made.

The news comes via a BBC Radio 1 interview in which Smith provided a brief but affirming update on the status of the iconic action franchise which propelled himself and co-star Martin Lawrence into the spotlight during the ’90s.

“I saw Martin [Lawrence] a few weeks ago,” said Smith. “I haven’t seen him in about two years. We looked at each other. We hugged. In that moment, we knew we were making another Bad Boys. We’re definitely doing another one.”

When Bad Boys 3 will begin production is still a major question mark but the quotable word from Smith’s mouth is “definitely”. Sony last year confirmed that there would be another two Bad Boys film in the piepline but didn’t indicate whether Smith or Lawrence would be involved.

Bad Boys 3 is planned for release on February 17, 2017, whilst Bad Boys 4 has a July 3rd, 2019, release date.

Fingers crossed Téa Leoni also makes an appearance and many more magical moments like the one below are created.

[via Complex]

Close

Sign up now,
you magnificent bastard.

Access exclusive content, be the first to know about giveaways
and receive news before your mates.