The perks of fame range from jumping the queue at clubs to getting free swag in awards show gift bags. And the private jet? That’s practically a requirement if you want to top the A-list.
JetSmarter, an on-demand private jet booking service, has flown many of Hollywood’s elite (think Jamie Foxx and Kim Kardashian) and counts Jay Z amongst its investors. The company recently dished on some of the craziest requests its celebrity clientele have made – and let’s just say they go well beyond the extra packet of peanuts you’re happy to score.
Can you guess the famous faces behind these ten OTT demands?
- One celeb requested an entire plane be packed with white Casablanca lilies.
- Another requested that the plane be stocked with Cool Ranch Doritos and Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry – and nothing else.
- A star demanded complete darkness for their flight, so every window was covered to ensure no natural light came in.
- A celebrity makes weekly cross-country flights along with a team of stylists, and spends the entire time trying on outfits, doing alterations, and laying out clothes for the upcoming week.
- One celeb requested a private jet from New York City to South Florida – just to fetch their smartphone.
- Another chartered a flight to ship Birkin bags and clothes back to their hometown after a shopping spree.
- Someone brought expert dog trainers on board for mid-air pooch school.
- Food tasters joined a flight to make sure the catering would please their client’s exacting palate.
- On one trip, the only music played during the entire flight was Liberace.
- A couple once chartered a plane to nowhere, paying nearly seven figures for a six-hour flight that ended in the same location where it began. They indulged in a very expensive bottle of wine, spa treatments, expert skin care, and a manicure/pedicure. They also brought a world-class chef on board, as well as one of the world’s most well-known opera singers to serenade them for an hour.
Stars: they’re not like us at all.
[Via Travel + Leisure]