For well-made menswear essentials that effortlessly combine a mixture of classic and contemporary, look no further than Reiss. The British label can often be overlooked, with guys heading to online marketplaces for a wide range of brands, but for the more style-minded gent, Reiss can be a mecca.
And right now you can update your wardrobe and fill it with all the staple pieces you could ever need without spending an absolute fortune, as the retailer is holding an up to 50% off sale. Discounts encompass a number of styles, including jackets, shirt, suits and shoes.
Whether you’re looking to lift your game at the office or you’ve secured yourself a hot date (or dates) post-lockdown, you can score yourself some bargains that will ensure you’re the most stylish man in any room you might find yourself in.
We’ve had a look through what’s on offer to pick out some of our highlights:
- Grey zip-through overshirt – was $240, now $140
- Striped Cuban collar shirt – was $180, now $95
- Navy zip-neck polo shirt – was $145, now $70
- Leather trainers in grey – was $275, now $190
- Slim-fit blazer in soft blue – was $520, now $295