Don’t let the thought of the fast-approaching winter bring your spirits down, because it means fashion stores will be soon be launching summer sales, and one of the first out the blocks is one of our favourite menswear stores, Huckberry. And because the sale has already hit, it means you still have a couple of months until summer officially ends, so plenty of time to enjoy some new garms.
Huckberry is a champion of all things rugged and durable when it comes to clothing, and it doesn’t just stock any old brands. Everything available to buy on its site has been carefully curated by the Huckberry team to ensure it will be long-lasting and comfortable from the moment you take it out the packet.
Discounts of up to 40% can be had right now a range of clothing, accessories, bags and even items for your home, so you’ll want to devote some time to scrolling through what’s on offer.
To help you out a little, we’ve picked out a few of our favourite pieces that we think you would look great in any man’s wardrobe.
- North-89 No 1 Weatherproof Sneaker – Was $245, now $122
- Flint & Tinder Lightweight Stretch Chino – Was $98, now $78
- Howler Brothers Stretch Boardshorts – Was $59, now $41
- Faherty Brands Stretch Malibu Short – Was $98, now $59
- Bellroy Classic Backpack Plus – Was $179, now $143
Like all sales, this one won’t last forever, so head to Huckberry now to snap up some bargains.