Canadian activewear specialist Lululemon has kicked off Black Friday deals a few days in early, in the US at least. Australia will likely have to wait until the official date of Friday 27th November, so Aussies, keep your eyes peeled.
For US fitness fanatics, however, there are some great deals to be had, and given Lululemon is currently marketing its deals as a ‘Black Friday teaser’, there could be more discounts headed our way.
If you’ve been looking to upgrade your gym or yoga wardrobe, there has never been a better time. Lululemon’s clothing range makes use of some high-tech fabrics to give you comfort and performance in equal measure during your workouts, and even has collections for you to rock after you’ve had your post-workout shower.
We’ve picked out some of our favourite pieces to get you started.
- License to Train Boxer 7″ 3-pack: $69 (was $98)
- ABC Pant Slim Tech Canvas: $89 (was $128)
- Precipitation Jacket: $119 (was $198)
- More Miles City Backpack: $119 (was $168)
- City Sweat Full Zip Hoodie Jacquard: $89 (was $138)