Whether you’re a nine to five commuter who loves their podcasts or a fitness weapon who needs the very best sound to lift to, then this selection of wireless earbuds have you covered.
In the past few years audio, battery and bluetooth technology has advanced suitably so you can now connect with your smartphone, wire and hassle free. Now some of you will instantly go for the Apple Airpods which are a very good product, however if you need sealed in-ear earbuds then this selection might help.
What You Need To Know Before Buying Wireless Earbuds
- Most come with charge stations that plug into laptops and cars.
- Automatic sensors should detect when the earbud is in your ear and start / stop audio.
- High quality rubber / silicon seals are our recommendation to block out outside noise.
- Tap to answer is one of the better features with Apple’s Airpods
- Airpods just got an update too. Worth exploring.
- Samsung have entered the wireless earbud race with a very good looking product.
- Bose is still our favourite for sports.
- Bose also offers a good product for sleeping and flying.
- B&O is a sublime design.
- Master Dynamic is the most expensive for its quality and design.