The Black Friday sale you’ve been waiting for has just dropped.
Canadian retailer SSENSE has kicked off its Black Friday deals, with savings of up to 50% to be had on various high end, luxurious designer brands including Valentino, Balmain, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Vêtements and Comme des Garçons.
Whether you’re looking for a staple or something a little more unconventional you’re bound to find something to suit your style. SSENSE sells clothing and accessories to more than 114 countries and stock various exclusive items from various designer brands. Hurry – they won’t last long.
We’ve had a quick look through SSENSE’s Black Friday sale to pick out some of our favourite pieces.
- A.P.C. André card holder: $80 (was $110)
- Mackage Down Eryk-R Jacket: $469 (was $690)
- Stolen Girlfriends Club Silver Ocean Sovereign Ring: $92 (was $165)
- John Elliott Khaki University T-Shirt: $77 (was $95)
- Saturdays NYC Bowery Miller Standard Sweatshirt: $80 (was $115)